Last modified: November 11, 2020
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include adding, providing, or uploading data to the Services that violates the intellectual property or privacy rights of others);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services (for example, this may include intentionally jeopardizing the security of the Services by allowing someone else to log into the Services as you or attempting to obtain security information from other users);
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other DIAMBRA product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other DIAMBRA product or service.